S O F
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that there is only one YHVH (God--deity-Godhead) (Deuteronomy 5:7-10; 6:4-5; ). And, "...God (deity-Godhead) was in Christ reconciling the world unto himself." (2 Corinthians ), i.e., “…the fullness of the Godhead dwelt in him bodily.” (Colossians 2:9) YHVH (God) has manifested himself in many ways and significantly as Father in creation, Son in Redemption and Holy Ghost infilling the saint.
2. We believe that all scripture is YHVH (God)-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of god may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
3. We believe that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of YHVH (God). Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men. (Romans 5:12)
4. We believe to overcome sin and become godly one must have saving faith in Mashia (Christ). For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16) Godliness (becoming godly) comes by believing in and obeying the gospel of Yahushua Mashia (Jesus Christ), which was a "mystery" in times past but is now revealed to those who believe. (Colossians 1:25-27)
5. We believe that saving faith is comprised of both believing in and obeying the gospel of Jesus Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:1-2; Galatians 1:6-9; 2 Timothy. 1:10)
6. We believe the gospel of Yahushua Mashia (Jesus Christ) is as delineated by the Apostle Paul (1 Corinthians 15:1-8):
a) The Death of Yahushua Mashia (Jesus Christ).
b) The Burial of Yahushua Mashia (Jesus Christ).
c) The Resurrection of Yahushua Mashia (Jesus Christ).
d) Forty days of Yahushua Mashia (Jesus Christ) on earth after the resurrection teaching and preaching of things pertaining to the kingdom (Acts 1:3).
e) The Ascension of Yahushua Mashia (Jesus Christ).
7. We believe that the way to obey the gospel is to parallel the gospel of Mashia (Christ) (with action) as delineated by the Apostles:
a) Repentance (turning away from a life of sin and seeking forgiveness). Acts 2:38; Luke 24:47
b) Water Baptism (being buried with Christ having the name of Yahushua (Jesus) Mashia (Christ) invoked over the candidate). (Acts 2:38; ; 19:5)
c) Spirit Baptism (being infilled with a portion (earnest) of God’s spirit evidenced by speaking in other tongues). (Acts 2:4; 10:45-46; 19:6)
d) Being a Witness (living and undefiled life while sharing the testimony of Yahushua Mashia (Jesus Christ) with others while on earth) (Acts 1:8; ; 2 Tim. 1:8)
e) Ascending into Heaven to join the Great Marriage Supper of the Lamb (Romans 2:7; 1 Corinthians 15:52-58; Matthew 24:30:31)
8. We believe that the Lord’s Supper must be observed by Mashia’s (Christ’s) followers to remember the Lord’s Death until he returns. (1 Corinthians 11:23-26)
9. We believe in the Gifts and the Fruit of the Spirit. (1 Corinthians 12:4-6; Galatians 5:22-23)
10. We believe in divine healing. (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24; James 5:16; Matthew 9:22)
11. We believe in the Second Coming of Mashia (Christ) and eternal judgment. (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Revelation. 20:11-15)
12. We believe in tithes and Offering (Malachi )
add text, images, video, widgets, etc...